Parents, Complete Your Athletics Registration Online!
Are you using this site for the first time?
Have you previously used this site to register a student?
Click Family Account Login. Login with the username and password you created during your first registration. Once logged in, you may click on the "Register" dropdown and select an existing student to register or add a new student to your account.
Click on the Icon below to start your Registration.
1. Please note - Physical examination taken April 1 or thereafter is valid for the following two school years; physical examination taken prior to April 1 is valid for the remainder of the school year and the following year. You may upload your updated completed physical form to the registration site or turn in to the Athletic Office. An Alternate Year Card is NOT required as it is now a part of the registration form.
2. Athletic fees are $40 per sport - You may pay through Infinite Campus after August 1st - Credit Card and E-Check accepted; You may pay at Central Registration; You may pay by check directly to the Athletic Office.
3. Complete Student Information Section
4. Read and acknowledge the WIAA Bulletin
5. Complete Medical/Athletic Training Emergency Contact Information
6. Read and acknowledge the Concussion Education Information
7. Acknowledge the Stoughton Extracurricular Code of Conduct
8. Acknowledge that you will attend the Athletic Kick-Off Meeting on August 5th and/or parent pre-season meeting.
9. At the end of the registration process you will create a Username and Password. Make a note of this information in order to access your family account for future registrations.